Historic Census Reports On Display

The Fanwood Historic Preservation Commission now has on public exhibition at the Fanwood Museum a copy of Fanwood’s full census for the years 1880, 1900, 1910, 1920 and 1930. For the year 1880 the municipality was named Fanwood Township and included what today is Fanwood Borough and Scotch Plains Township. The Fanwood Museum is located in the lower level of the historic railroad station.

February 15th, 2014|