FEE FOR FANWOOD RESIDENTS: $370.00
FEES FOR SCOTCH PLAINS RESIDENTS AND ALL OTHER MUNICIPALITIES: $665.00
PERMITS ARE SOLD AT: Fanwood Police Department Headquarters
Methods of Payment: Checks, Visa and MasterCard NO CASH OR AMERICAN EXPRESS
Please bring your: Completed application (email addresses are required)
NJ Driver’s License, NJ Vehicle Registration
Applications are available on the Fanwood Police Department Website
Refunds and Rules:
- Parking permit refunds are available for unused full months to the end of the calendar. Permit must be returned to Fanwood Borough Hall on Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
- Vehicles must be parked “HEAD IN” to stalls and the permit displayed inside the vehicle on the FRONT WINDSHIELD REAR VIEW MIRROR.
- Parking regulations are enforceable Monday to Friday, 6:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. EXCEPT HOLIDAYS.
BE ADVISED THE DAILY PARKING LOT MACHINE
ONLY ACCEPTS CREDIT CARDS OR MYPAY2PARK MOBILE APP
- Commuters unable to secure a Yearly Permit should use the daily parking at railroad lot on South Ave
- $5.00 Daily fee paid at Machine alongside ticket office using the stall number you parked in.
- Park in the White Stalls before 10:00 A.M. (All other times, any numbered stall).
- http://mpay2park.com/ Mobile app can be used to pay for parking.